Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More sneak peeks...

Here's another cute couple who's engagment pictures I did over the weekend. They were so cute, they've been together since they were 16! I love that! She is going to be one beautiful bride!!

Thanks guys for being so fun and laid back, I can't wait to do your wedding!







Okay so I've done a ton of shoots on OU's campus and I'd never heard of the Spoonholder! Who knew?! Apparently if you kiss in it, you're going to marry that person, looks like it's going to work for these two : )
(I also love that you can see McFarlin, the church they will be married at, in the background!)




The other cool thing about this spot is that the bride's grandpa was actually a member of the class of 1949, which was one of the classes who helped return this landmark after it was removed for renovations in the 80's.

No comments: