Friday, June 19, 2009

Jonathan & Lauren

Wow, this was an amazing wedding. Beautiful couple, beautiful locations, and not to mention two of the coolest families ever! No joke by the end of the night my husband/assistant actually said to me that he wished this family would adopt him, haha! I had a hard time choosing just one of Lauren, isn't she a stunning bride?!



Loved this green and all the fun colors! It really makes for some fun pictures...
























One of the hardest parts for me at receptions is fighting the urge to dance! I absolutely love a dance party and when I hear my favorite song and see everyone out there breakin it down, all I want to do is put my camera down and join them! This was one fun reception too at the OCGCC. The bride and her sisters are all amazing dancers and were having so much fun!

2 comments:

Kristin Cook said...

Soooo pretty :) I love her green dresses w/ those bouquets...fabulous! Cute pic of the guys w/ their sunglasses too!

brittany said...

These are sooooo good! Great work! I just love them! I love the ones with the flowers, and the bridals are my favs.