Friday, July 10, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Wright

So this bride and groom are definitely just as their name implies : ) They were fun, they were easy-going, so in love, beautiful, AND... willing to see each other before the ceremony! (if you can't tell, I love it when I can convince a couple to do that!) Wright on. Also, during the reception one of their groomsmen sang an original song he wrote that had lyrics about marrying Mr. Right, literally and figuratively, it was super cute. (if someone who sees this knows him, I'd love to give him a shout out if he has a website or anything) We definitely enjoyed you guys, hope you like the pics!






I just love this butt grab shot, the girls were totally into it!








Oh, this was definitely the best bouquet toss pic, I love how thrilled she was to catch it! And, what's really cute is her boyfriend who's in the background getting a high-five, caught the garter, I hear wedding bells : )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kalee,
These are GREAT photo's and I know the rest will be too.
Thank you for making my baby's wedding such a SPECIAL day for everyone, especially me! Sue and I look forward to seeing them all.

Thanks again,

Gene Castellano (Gena's DAD)