Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rob & Tiffiany...better late than never

So this sweet couple totally got the shaft on the sneak peeks, but I still wanted to give them some blog time, especially now with my new promise to blog more : ) They got married at the Thunderbird Chapel, which is so precious! They decided to see eachother before the wedding and were so glad they did (so was I of course!) They are some of the nicest clients I've ever had, but also super fun! Tiffiany was totally breaking it down at the reception, pretty sure the girl didn't stop dancing! And then she ended the night with a little karaoke, my kind of girl! I love me some karaoke and dancing : )

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Kristin Cook said...

lovin' the 4th image :)