Monday, October 12, 2009

Ali's bridals

So I've been waiting to post Ali's bridal photos, she was such a beautiful bride! Her wedding was last weekend at the Oklahoma History Center and it was gorgeous!! Ali had every detail planned perfectly, I loved all her fresh and unique ideas. I will post some sneak peeks of her wedding soon! For now, enjoy these pics from her bridal session. We shot most of them in or outside of the Colcord Hotel. They were absolutely awesome there, we really appreciated them letting us walk all around. Fun fact, my hubby (aka assistant) worked for the company who designed both of those awesome locations, and even helped with some of the designs (his real job is an architect), so I felt like I had a little more insight to the places : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

brittany said...

Kalee! OH MY GOSH!!! THESE ARE STUNNING! I love every single one of them. Great work. I love, love, love, the first one. So beautiful! I think this is some of your best work yet!