Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Baack!!!

Back from what, you say?? Well, for one, I'm back from blog hibernation (that happens to me every so often) I'm also back from my AMAZING two week vacation to Europe!!! (pics coming soon!) We were gone from the end of April through the first week of May and it was some awesome time, just me and the hubby, but I really missed my babies!! I must have caught something on the flight home because a week later I had Bronchitis which turned into Pneumonia! But, you guessed it...I'm back from the sickies! Yeah!

So I thought I'd post a few pics of some sessions I did when I wasn't super sick or out of the country.

RYAN & KATHLEEN :: super laid back and super cute

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

MARK & KENDAL:: super passionate and super in love (had to get the sign)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: