Sunday, August 15, 2010

A day in the life... {of a 2 year old}

So after shooting these sessions back to back, I realized how similar they were and thought I should just post them together! Both of these cuties just turned 2 (we did Riley's shoot on her actual birthday!) and they are both babies I got to photograph as newborns (everyone knows I love to see my newborn clients when they grow up)

We did more of a lifestyle/documentary session with both of these babes, which was perfect since two year olds are busy busy! I just followed them around while they played with their favorite things and did activities they love to do. Riley was at her grandma's house where she likes to pick and water flowers and William was at his house playing with his favorite car and chalk. One last thing they had in common...both are super sweet and super SMART! I enjoyed playing with them...


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz said...

William is seriously one of the sweetest kiddos I know!!! Love the pics!