Wednesday, March 11, 2009

16 Years later...

So I haven't had the opportunity to do very many senior portraits, but I've always said I'd like to do seniors. They're such great subjects, young and fun, and they can do what you tell them to do without crying in the middle of the shoot (like newborns!)

If you've read my "about me" section on my website, you'd know that I talk about taking pictures of my friends' siblings when I was a kid. Well, this beautiful girl is actually one of the people I was referring to! When she was only 2 years old, her sister (who is still one of my best friends) and I dressed her up in all these different outfits and made her pose for us (my idea of course!) And now 16 years later I got to do it again when I did some senior pictures for her, how fun is that?!






No comments: