Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lance & Shannon

Wow, holy posting, right?!! (not to mention this my third post in a week, I'm on a roll!!) I usually only like to put up 2 or 3 pictures from a shoot, but I just loved this engagement session, I couldn't decide! It was really fun to do a different location than the usual engagement spots. We shot these at a farm down in Noble last Saturday. I was cracking up when some cows came over to see what was going on.

This couple was high school sweethearts and you could just see that they are so in love! She's going to be one gorgeous bride, can't wait to do your wedding in a few months! Hope you two enjoy...

I love how this one feels like you're spying on them : )

1 comment:

brittany said...

Kalee! These are amazing!!! I especially love the one looking through the fence! What a great perspective! You are so talented! I love love love your work!